Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Drained out

Well, one more time I sit here thinking on what is happening to me, and how hard this road is. In the emtying of me, God is truly taking everything away from me. All my securities, my anchors where I held onto, and stripping away everything known to me. I am being left to force myself to wait on Him, to not come up with the answers by myself, on my own, and it is being very difficult. Specially since that is all I have known up until now. So, to wait in him while reading, or being quiet in his presence is so foreign to me, that is really causing me to change, to wrestle, to go against my old nature and it feels good but weird. I want to be emptied out of all that is me until there's nothing else but a heart that is ready to be poured into by my Father. Strip it all away God!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Animo!! Keep walking and know that you have an army of people who already love you cheering you on.